Loving Each Other As Brothers and Sisters
Notes from the virtual Fairhaven meeting on Sunday, June 14 are below.
Call to Worship from Faith Bell
- “Walk with us Lord: the journey is long.”
- Isaiah 40:28-31
Sermon from Ron Collins
- I am the lost. I am the doubter. I am the questioner. Christianity is one bigger telling another bigger where to find bread.
- Hebrews 13:1-3,18-21
- Love is not an emotional jump of the heart. Love is about caring about the well being of the other person whether you like them or not.
- Angels are messengers telling us to care. Who are our angels today? Could they be the protestors and demonstrators today reminding us of our sins?
- Pray to become aware of all that blinds me.